Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hank Fielder's M/M Urban Romance "EMERALD IDOL" is Signed to Dreamspinner Press

Just got the incredible good news on New Year's Day!  My novel EMERALD IDOL will be published as an e-book, trade paperback and audio-book in July/August of 2012.

I'm very proud Dreamspinner Press accepted it, and I can't wait to work with them as they edit it, give it a cover, do all those things publishers do, and send it on out to the great big world.

Check out Dreamspinner's Website and store here:

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/

And find them on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/dreamspinnerpress

Stay tuned for regular updates.  My work has been compared favorably by early readers to the wonderful, sexy and spirited works of the late great E. Lynn Harris, one of my major influences.  But it's a hybrid all its own, with contemporary urban elements of crime/suspense, sizzling hot M/M sex, and heart-pounding romance between my main character Nick and his many lovers -- and the one true love who steals his heart.

Lots more about that, and about this whole wonderful "published author" thing, as we get closer to the publication date.  Something I've dreamt about, let me tell you!  Thanks for coming along with me on this journey.  I'll try my best to make it fun!

Okay all you readers, writers and romancers out there: what's on your radar for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment